Fundraise for us
Daring to Dream® would not exist without our generous supporters. By taking part in or organising activities to raise funds, you can help us find more solutions to support the emotional health and wellbeing of patients in Wales.
There are lots of other ways you can help:
- Raising funds for a personal occasion – instead of birthday or wedding gifts, you could ask people for donations to Daring to Dream.
- Hosting your own event– you can organise a coffee morning or series of book club meetings and request donations from those who come along; you can also do this online.
- Completing a personal challenge– you can raise funds by living off a refugee’s budget for a week, swimming, trekking, or something completely radical
- Taking part in an organised event– you can raise funds for us by getting people to sponsor you, whether it’s a walk, marathon or triathlon.
- Remembering someone– you can raise funds in memory of someone who valued our cause
- Set up a Just Giving fundraiser or get in touch to find out how you can donate funds raised.