Facebook fundraisers are a really easy and positive way of supporting us. You may want to be organising a cake sale, a sponsored swim, run or simply suggest donations in response to your ‘Birthday Fundraiser’.
Set up your Facebook fundraising page in just 5 easy steps:
- On Facebook, go to set up your fundraiser
- Select Daring to Dream as your chosen charity
- Set your fundraising target
- Select the date for your fundraising page to close
- Include your fundraising details and why you are supporting Daring to Dream
A donation on Facebook may be eligible for Gift Aid if the person making the donation is a taxpayer in the United Kingdom and the donation is being made to a UK-based charity. During the donation process, a donor is able to indicate that the donation is eligible for Gift Aid.
Notify the Daring to Dream team by emailing email@example.com once you have set up your fundraiser. Then we can help you promote it and attract more donations.
Thank you so much for your support – it really does make a big difference.