Getting online to join Lleswyl
As Lleswyl is an online event, we want to help you to get the most out of the event. Digital Communities Wales have provided us with some helpful guides and support for setting up or joining a zoom call to be part of the event.
Zoom – A Quick Start Guide
Zoom – Canllaw Cyflym i ddechrau arni
Digital Communities Wales (DCW): Digital Confidence, Health and Well-being helps organisations that are working with people who could benefit from having basic digital skills.
The Team at DCW are also delivering live training, to be able to improve your skills and confidence, you can find more information on joining their sessions here:
24th November 10:00am Helping People to Get Online
There are many people who own digital devices who would benefit from support or guidance to get online. This webinar will:
- Discuss the importance of getting to know individuals so that support can be tailored to their needs.
- Explore ways to overcome barriers to getting online.
- Focus on methods for supporting someone remotely, giving advice by phone as well as video calling.
- Provide an overview of useful apps to communicate and signpost to resources for further learning.
- This session will be delivered in English
6th October 10:00am How to use Zoom
Please note: This presentation is intended for demonstration purposes only. We do not include a practical element to this webinar.
This webinar will:
- Introduce users to the basics in meeting settings for Zoom.
- Give a live demonstration of how to set up a Zoom meeting using your web browser Zoom controls.
- Give an overview of the advanced in-meeting options including breakout rooms, polling, and co-hosting.
This session will be delivered in English
Information provided by Digital Communities Wales